A recital is held every June at Rickman Auditorium at Fox High School.
- FULL DRESS REHEARSAL - Saturday in June 23rd
- RECITAL PERFORMANCES- Saturday evening, ,Sunday afternoon, Sunday Evening June 23rd and 24th
- You will be notified in November as to when your class is performing along with costume costs and any other accessories that will be needed. Each dancer will have the opportunity to participate.
- Professional group and individual pictures of dancers in their costumes are taken at studio in late May/June - See Calendar for exact dates
- Your recital fee will include a set number of tickets and this cost will be outlined on your recital information which you receive in November. Additional tickets can be purchased as long as they are available.
- Dress rehearsal is MANDATORY! Any student who does not attend will NOT be permitted to perform in the recital!!!
- We encourage each student to participate in our annual recital. This event provides each student the opportunity to showcase their talents as well as the progress they have achieved throughout the dance season. It is also very important for their self- confidence and performance experience as a dancer.
- Recital programs and DVDs are available
- Recital souvenir t-shirts can be ordered prior to the recital.
- Absolutely no video recording of any kind can be done at the performances. This includes cell phones.
- Video recording may be done by parents at the rehearsal only and ONLY of your child's performances.
- No flash photography allowed at performances or rehearsal.
- A cover-up should be worn in the audience any time the dancer is in costume and not on stage or backstage at the performances.
Additionally, we try to give most of the dancers that do not do competition and/or have other performance opportunities at least one other performance opportunity during the year at a community event which enables them to get more use out of their costume and more importantly time in front of an audience.